Did you know 80%* of corporate law departments now employ dedicated legal operations specialists?
At Thomson Reuters, we are often asked by in-house counsel how they can get started with legal department operations, so we’ve organised our extensive resources into an easy-to-understand toolkit for your legal department operations journey.
Download our free Legal Department Operations Toolkit and gain access to detailed guidance and resources covering key topics including:
- Getting started with legal department operations
- Hiring, managing, developing and training people within the in-house legal department
- Prioritising workflows and managing workload
- Adopting and implementing technology, including what technology is available and being used
- Managing the relationship with external lawyers and service providers
Whether you’re a lawyer looking at implementing legal operations within the legal team for the first time, or a seasoned legal department operations professional, access this free toolkit today.
Learn more about Thomson Reuters industry-leading Solutions:
- Practical Law for legal guidance
- HighQ: agile, secure platform for collaboration, document automation, contract lifecycles, and more